So very briefly, here are some issues I addressed:
- I wrote lots of new poems, reprised many of my old poems, and talked about favorite poets and their poems.
- I continued writing reminisces of growing up in Willoughby and Euclid.
- I had a number of posts, usually with photos of my two grandsons, Colin and Robby.
- I wrote a little about homelessness and working with the homeless, both in Painesville and at the Catholic Worker (in New York City and in Davenport, Iowa).
- I wrote reminisces of the Vietnam War and the Vietnam era.
- I did many reflections on the Catholic Church and the new pope.
- I wrote occasionally about fracking and about Judge Grendell's damage to the Geauga Parks.
- I wrote about Irish music and folk music.
- I had many postings about nature, local parks, and wildflowers.
Gee, I can't believe how much I wrote this past year and how many topics I addressed! It has been a blessing and I hope my family and friends have enjoyed this blog.