Celebrant: As we celebrate our coming together for the Eucharist, let us, dear sisters and brothers, approach the one God to voice all our needs.
- That we listen to the American bishops’ call to be the “salt and light of the earth.” We pray to the Lord.
- That we might flourish and grow like the tiny mustard seed, bearing fruit for the needy. We pray to the Lord.
- That Catholic institutions keep the spirit of the Gospel and “bear witness in love to the full truth about the human person by providing social, charitable, and educational services in a manner that fully reflects the God-given dignity of the human person." We pray to the Lord.
- For all who do not experience the comfort and joy of Holy Communion. Help us, as a Pilgrim Church, to reach out to them. We pray to the Lord.
- For the neglected and marginalized, that they experience human kindness and divine grace. We pray to the Lord.
- and for those for whom this mass is offered [name them]. We pray to the Lord.
Let us pause now and silently offer to the Father our own particular intentions [...allow for silence...]. We pray to the Lord.
Celebrant: Father, we believe that you will hear and respond to our sincere prayers, asked in the name of the Body and Blood of your Son, and in the power of your Spirit, one God, forever and ever. Amen.