Monday, October 15, 2012

The Big Dog, The Boss, and President Obama in Parma Thursday!

My cousin Maggie Brock sent me an email the other day telling me The Big Dog (Bill Clinton), The Boss (Bruce Springsteen), and President Obama will be at a rally in Parma, Ohio this Thursday, October 18th.

I attended a rally on the Cleveland Mall shortly before the 2008 election featuring Bruce Springsteen and Barack Obama. It was an unforgettable experience. I was right there in front of the stage. Behind me were a hundred thousand people (give or take). It was the second most exciting time I ever had in Cleveland (second only to game 5 of the 1995 World Series, which I got to attend with my wife and two of my daughters).

I will be there to hear the greatest politician of our era, Bill Clinton, the greatest musician of our era, Bruce Springsteen, and the unique intelligence, leadership, and charism of Barack Obama.

No comments: