Monday, September 26, 2011

More about the Cincinnati Boal St. incident

I located a website that discusses the strange incident Kenny Przybylski related to me--something that happened on Boal St., a hillside street that overlooks Cincinnati's Over-the-Rhine neighborhood. Here is the statement:

"Cincinnati: A house here (440 Boal St.) was rained on by something that was described as resembling 'watery blood except that it was oily." There was a little cloud overhead, and it seemed to be several colors, red, greens and pinks, which seemed to be the source of the oily stuff. The witness, who was outside during this, noticed his hands starting burning where this stuff had touched him. He went inside and washed, and when he came back out the cloud was gone and the rain had stopped. All his peach trees died in a short time, and grass where this stuff had fallen also died. No idea what this stuff was and there were no planes overhead to drop anything. Samples were taken and results were never shared with the owner. July 22, 1950."

This was found at the following site: http://rhandi.tripod.com/namerica.html.

It's possible that I misremembered this as a flying saucer incident. The details seem to be very close to what Kenny told me--and Kenny heard this firsthand from the owner of this house.  This house is visible from the Over-the-Rhine neighborhood (at least it was when I lived there). The side yard has many tall spruce or fir trees that that be seen from a half mile away.

1 comment:

jackwallace@aol.com said...

I vaguely remember hearing about this (and/or the flying saucer). I remember that house (I think), and I can picture Jack Shereda in my mind, no problem.